This archive is now a read only site.
There is also a copy of the history that has been converted into a git repository at: https://github.com/IATI/IATI-Wiki-Archive.
Please do not rely on any of the information found here.
Where Can I...?
A newcomer to IATI should find:
- All basic guidance at http://www.iatistandard.org,
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in the Knowledge Base (http://support.iatistandard.org),
- Answers to specific/individual queries through the ticketing system.
Anyone wishing to be part of the technical community can use the wiki to find:
- Details of the Mailing List
- Details of community provided tools for working with IATI data
- A shared space for technical note taking and collaboration in the Technical Roadmap section
This wiki provides a space for the growing technical community to collaborate on documenting elements of the IATI Standard as well as third-party tools, code, how-tos and guidance.
Becoming more consistent
We are working towards a more consistent user experience for newcomers to IATI and established members of the technical community alike. In particular we plan that:
- Over time, guidance material on iatistandard.org will be deployed from the wiki, and changes to the guidance will be done in a clearly demarcated section of the wiki. In the future this will make the guidance on the wiki authoritative.
- All discussion documents should be stored in the wiki
- All discussion should take place on the mailing group.